- Licensed Captive Insurance Company (Company Member)
- Industry Service Provider Companies or LLC (Industry Partner Member)
Licensed Captive Insurance Company Members
A Company Member is any licensed captive insurer formed under the NC Captive Insurance Company Act or otherwise authorized to do business in North Carolina, such as a Branch Captive or Risk Retention Group. Company Member company representatives are entitled to:
- Be considered for election to the Board of Directors
- Serve on committees
- Designate up to 4 employees to regularly & directly receive information from NCCIA
- Legislative & regulatory representation on captive related insurance issues
- Ability to attend seminars on topics of current interest
- Discounts on registrations to the annual conference
- Access to the members only section of the website (when initiated)
Annual Dues: $500.
Industry Partner Members
An Industry Partner Member may be firms or individuals, including captive management firms, supplying services to captive insurance companies. Benefits of membership include all of the Company Member benefits above, plus:
- Exhibitor discounts at the annual conference and advertising in publications
- Regular and timely information regarding opportunities for exposure at association events and publications
- Complimentary listing in the NCCIA Service Provider Directory
- Serve as subject matter experts at association educational programs and annual conference
Annual Dues: $850.
Complete the Online Membership Form and Online Payment or download and complete the membership form and mail a check to the address below.
Attn. Diane Waltman
151 Crest Road
Southern Pines, NC 28387